Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sassafras (Sassy)



I want everyone to take a look at this cat in the picture to the left...This cat is a cat that is very close to my heart and has pretty much always been there with me. I was thinking you have those childhood pets that grow up with you and this cat was there for me through all of my highschool days, dating days, all the friends and family cookouts...meeting Rod for the 1st time - btw this cat loved Rod from the 1st time he came in the house...and Sassy is not the social cat around new people - she just knew he was going to be around for a while. She was there with me when there were deaths in the family and you know I could talk to her and she never argued or nothing she would just look at me with her eyes that said, "It will be alright Don't worry so much!" and last night I was looking through my pics of like Christmas etc. and she was in almost everyone of them...I know that she is aging and she has had a great life but I still just want to know that she will always be there...I guess she will, she will just be in my heart forever...

No comments: