Monday, June 18, 2007

Father's Day

Well Yesterday was Father's Day and I didn't even see my Dad!!!

So why not blog about how great he is and maybe get some brownie points?????

He is really great...no joke...I have to say no matter what happen with anything I can depend on him to be beside me. I think it is that "Daddy's Little Girl" disease...I may not be that little girl anymore but I don't ever want him to think that he isn't loved and needed...even though I'm married and Rodney is great, I got to chose Rodney and it was a decsion for us to make to get married...God chose me to be my dad's daughter and I am so thankful for that...he knew exactley what we both needed...Dad's are giving a great gift when a child is born...they can take that and live for that child or continue to live for themselves...this is a choice they are givin...mine took his chance and lived for me...so THANKS! And look at it this way you got the BEST daughter in the world...RIGHT...

A Litte Side Note: Mom you are great too...I started feeling bad b/c I didn't write on Mother's Day...Love you both!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are your daddy's little girl there is no doubt about that.
-Mom