Friday, August 24, 2007

jenny + a mtn. bike = DANGER!


In Regards to Riding my New Mtn. Bike...

I am so glad I have the ablility to laugh at the situations I get myself into...

Situation #1
Rodney and I decide to start riding serious...well we finally started and two weeks have went by and I have had two wrecks already! Anyway, here's the story:

We decided to ride around where we live and it was all good. I was proud that I was able to keep up most of the time with Rod and that I wasn't having to get off and push or anything (YEAH) but then DANGER entered the picture...I was trying to make a turn onto another side road and there was a drain hole there on the side of the rode...well somehow my tire ended up there...bloody knee and hand but I'm okay!!!! I start to get up and by that time Rod is there to help me up...well it was getting dark and I saw some headlights coming our way...I look at Rodney and say,"Please tell me that isn't the cops..." his words were..."Well that car isn't, but the second one is..." O ME if I'm not embarrassed enough...

Situation #2 (It gets better)
Rodney's mom and our cousin have been riding regularly for a while and Wednesday night we decided to go with them...Yeah for all flat roads (subdivison) Anyway...we start out riding and everything is fine...we made a couple of laps and the Danger starts creeping in again :) This time somehow a freakin' SUV gets in my way...well it isn't moving it is parked but goodness park in your dang driveway people!!!! I crash into the side of this SUV - I can't just hit and run...there was fingernail polish/blood/and some rubber off the handle bars...and my luck of course a dent!!! uuurrrggghhhh...so I go and tell the owner and exchange info...well like 5 minutes go by and the police start circling...yeah they were they to file a report...can it get any better??? I look down and the same knee that was almost heeled from the 1st wreck is bleeding down my leg...scratched it all up again...well I have to say the worst pain during the whole accident was the alcohol that Rita put on the cut...I think her and jennifer enjoyed that way to much!!!

So the guestion is now...should I keep riding or sell the bike???????

2 comments:

Kim said...

I am going to buy you some training wheels. Don't hurt yourself.

Unknown said...

That is too funny - just catching up on your blog.... the training wheels may not be a bad idea....