Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Nanny


I wanted to get you all caught up because I got behind over this week...

Last week my Nanny (in the pic above) fell out in the garden and shattered the ball in her shoulder...bad deal! She had surgery on Monday and now has screaws and a plate to hold it together...I had plans to stay at the hospital on Monday night and that changed real quick when I woke up Monday and had to dash to the Bathroom to vomit...and I thought I was just nervous, so I went ahead and got ready and headed to work...well I guess the motion of the car wasn't the best idea and I ended up coming back home were I stayed all day on the couch only to get up to have to rush to the bathroom again and again...SO I was no help at all...Tuesday I get up and feel a little better but still don't want to try to go to work so I stay at home...it was relaxing...Tuesday night we all go and visit, she is doing better. But now it is time for the recovery process so please keep her and all the family in your prayers...

No comments: