Monday, October 13, 2008

What should I be for HALLOWEEN?



I need Help!!!!!

This was me last year...

I need some ideas on how to dress up this year. Rodney and I went to the Halloween store to look for something fun but nothing just screamed at me ;)

I love to look scary but I did really scared a couple of kids last year they didn't even want to come in the house - and some didn't :( So share with me some pictures or your ideas I want something creative...

The year before this I was a dead bride...it was pretty neat!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh girl...that DOES look spooky!!!!

ok...

you like being Scary?!?! you could be a witch!!! There are some AWESOME witch costumes out there now..... seriously!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am no good at suggestions but this picture from last years rocks!

Kaci said...

Ya do a witch! :) LOL!

XOXO

Phoebe said...

That pic is pretty scary. I might be hesistant too. Haha. Came up with anything yet?

jenny leigh said...

NO...Can't think of anything!!!!!

Anonymous said...

you rock! I also want a scary outfit this halloween and I seem to run out of ideas hehehe... just don't buy those made costume already they're not that good anyways :) it's cool if you'll be the one to create it with a little twist. Like a fairy like zombie like what we did to my friend costume unfortunately i don't have a photo of it.

but I love your last year outfit and makeup! it rockksssss