Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Remember when...

I have been think about the last 25 years...well 24 years and 10 months of my life and thought I better write it down before I forget...with old age hits at 25...

Just some random thoughts...

1) I had a yellow bear the was my great grandma's that I slept with every night...I still have it put up, it started to get worn...
2) I remember using pink rollers for my hair and having to sleep in them...O the pain for beauty...
3) Sitting in class at school and having a bible store every day!
4) my green swing set :)
5) DUKE
6) eating dog treat with my cousin...@ North Little Rock...a long time ago
7) playing in the leaves with my cousin Kristy...
8) having an old poster of one of the New Kids on the Block from Kristy that I just had to hang in my room...
9) the man who read the meter always having some gum for me...
10) going to Mrs. Brown's and playing a board game about the 10 Comandments
11) at church there being this little wooden bear on the wall and you make him walk up the wall? 12) having a path worned out going to Betty's House
13) getting a phone call from branson's mom after he bit me saying he was getting a paddling for it :) haha...
14) the big tractor wheel in Mrs. Duncan Class 1st grade
15) the animal dictionary that mom hid for my Christmas one year and forgot about it...then we both were surprised when we found it...
16) Presents under the tree that were suppose to be fake that were actually MINE and they were there for almost 2 weeks!!!!
17) my cloths being homemade..which was great..but having to stand there while being fitted...O I didn't like that at all!!!
18) Kangaroo Shoes with the little pocket on the side...O I was cool
19) The cherry tree outside at School
20) the Hours we spent making houses out side at recess...

If I think of more I will add, but that is enough for now :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You make me smile. :)
Love ya,
Mom