Monday, May 14, 2007

2am - blah blah

Well here I am awake at 2 in the morning...if you know me this isn't normal!! I was sick yesterday and stayed on the couch...well I did get up and go to church thinking I might get to feeling better and I didn't...so I came back home and laid down...I took some sinus medicine and now I can't sleep!!! So this is a great time to update me blog :)

On Thursday of last week ETHAL, a dog that is in the office were I work, had to be put down...very sad day She had heart failure and just wasn't doing good at all. So now there is only one dog, Skipper, and one cat, tabby, at work...Not over a year ago TOSHA had to be put down...she had cancer and was really in bad shape (she was a rotweiler) Anyway...

On Saturday the 12th there was another benefit for my cousin, STACEY who has cancer...It was a busy day, there was a huge yard sale, and bake sale, silent auction, and bingo - lots of music and food!!! It went over very well and made a bunch of money for the family!! Please keep this family in your prayers every night!

Having something like this happen to a close family member is really a eye opener...It just shows what you hear everyday you don't know what tomorrow will bring and you can count on having another day. It makes you realize how blessed you really are and your problems that you moan and carry on about really doesn't matter!! Now I relize that when I say, "It can wait til tomorrow" I have a second thougt about if it really can...

No comments: