Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Do you really want to ask, "How are you today?"

Well today was one of those days when I ask myself are you okay? It is the feeling of not knowing are you sad or happy or kinda in the middle? I feel that the water running over my feet is getting on my pants and I hate that...I have the feeling that the sun feels really nice on my skin, but then I think I am burning...It is the thought of I just washed my car...so I sure a rain shower will pop up! One of those o so great Wednesdays I guess.

I think today would be a good day for someone to come up to me and ask, "How are you doing?" I think I would just tell them to pull up a chair...or maybe just run the other way :) I don't know what would be best...well I do for them RUN!

It isn't that my life it terrible - I am blessed in so many ways maybe I just need to list some...

I Love God
I am married to someone who loves me and I share the same feelings for him.
My mom and dad are great - wouldn't trade them for ANYONE!
I have a GREAT family - I know that I can count on them...
I may not have any brother or sisters but I have aunts uncles and cousins! you know who you are!!!
I have a cat named Cleo and a pig named Guine - that are very sweet-can't put a $ on them.
My heart is still beating.
I have my 5 senses.
I have a nice house to live in that Rodney and I own
I have a car to drive...it's not paid for but I can make the payments
I have the $ to buy flowers and enjoy my flower beds...
I have a job
Rodney has a job
Neither of us are careless with money - that is a great thing - no fusses
We have food to eat
We have too many cloths
I have a bed to sleep in

This list could go on, but I don't want to bore the few people who actually read this...Althought this might be something good for other to do write down what is good in their life - It makes you quit feeling sorry for yourself - well it did me...I think maybe I am just ready to be home in my own home...I am house sitting this week so I have been pretty much by myself the last couple of day...Rodney will have a basketcase coming home to him tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Sometimes it is easy to get down - especially with all that has been happening - but remember God's blessings and look to Him and it's hard not to start feeling better.

3 John 1:2