Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Mtn Climb!


Well I did something Sunday that I can't believe I did!!!

Rodney and I stayed at the Heber house all weekend and on our way home Sunday we thought we would stop and stroll up the mountain...well we had done that a couple of time and we just get to were the Rocks start and I was always saying, I don't think we need to go any further..." Well Sunday I guess I was feeling a little adventurous!!! And there was two older men with their two grandkids that were like 6 and 8 (Yeah so in my head I was saying if they can do this I can...) So I put my fears of getting stuck between these rocks and having to have a helicopter come and get me out...or falling and hitting my head and busting it open and having to be carried down...or worst Rodney getting hurt and me having to take control the situation - yeah right they would end up throwing me off the cliff...behind me and TOOK a go at the climb!

I will not say that it was easy - in fact yesterday I was sore! but WE got up there and it so PRETTY...I have some pics...It was worth the climb.

We stayed up there for a while just enjoying the view and the breeze...so nice

THEN we had to come DOWN...Rod and I make a good team b/c we helped each other figure out how to get down without just taking a leap...

I never thought I would do it and I did and I want to do it again!!!!!!!!

No comments: