Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Well...

Okay I am in Wal-mart returning a baby gift I had bought (found something else much better) and I have a bag full of film that I am going to have developed...as I stand there and wait for the cashier to do the return she turns to me and says, WELL WHEN IS THE BABY DUE! I turn around makesure she really is talking to me...have this really blank look on my face and say, "WHAT?" I rub my belly and say, "I'm not pregant? Do I look pregant????" then the girl plays it off as that returning the dipers and all the film...which at the time I laugh off BUT Why would you ask if you were expecting with RETURNING Dipers and a bunch of film that would mean that you already had the BABY!!!!!right??? Come on,now I am worried!!!! I have been 135lbs for the last 5 years...I have only gained for a very short time up to 140 and then I guickly returned to 135...I think today I will start to watch what I eat b/c I actually am overweight if you go by what the ideal weight is for me at the dr. office and hope for no more comments like this! I am glad I am starting today b/c last night I was at the twins b-day and ate way to much CAKE!!!! I am happy with myself, but yeah I wouldn't mind being at least 10 lbs lighter...can't hurt anything...Also I have the new bike and a perfect sidewalk...what is my excuse?????

2 comments:

Kim said...

How RUDE!!! Trust me - you do NOT look pregnant. While I won't knock anyone for eating healthier, I would say you have nothing to worry about at your current weight.

Kim

MARK said...

WHAT? You returned diapers. In my world those are majestic loin cloths that are worth many monies.