Friday, July 6, 2007

T.G.I.F.

Well here we are again...Finally Friday! Even with a Holiday in the the middle of the week I am still Thankful it is Friday...

I think it is just knowing that you don't have to get up and get ready to do anything. I am usually up but I move from the bed to the couch and watch tv...which I don't usually do alot of during the week. And also that is when Rod and I spend our time together...during the week we see each other but not really enjoy each other just kinda in the same house I guess you could say...anyway it works

O let me tell you what we are doing now...btw we didn't buy any fireworks this 4th which is crazy for us b/c Rodney has always spent too much money and then was sick b/c it was up in flames so quickly, but this year NOTHING...and I didn't care we went and watched them and that was fun...now getting back to what I started Rodney went and got up bikes to start riding...Yeah I am excited UNTIL I tried to ride...Let's see it has probly been 10 years or more since I have rode and I haven't done any kind of excercise in atleast the last year so it was an experience...Where we live there is a little side road and I take off well the has like 20 or more gears and I never have really used them so that was a small problem...I get to the end of the road and think okay I got to get back HOME...so YEAH I have to get off and push up the hills...Thank goodness there is only one...I did make it home but I died when I walked in...And Rodney Mr. Muscle and I can do anything the very first time perfectly! was like what is wrong with you I though you were just going the short side road...I just smiled and walked away...

Anyway I am going on and on...last night I did the same short ride and didn't have to walk up the hill!!!!YEAH I call that process :)

No comments: