Thursday, September 13, 2007

Heels Baby...


I had a thought this morning about how lucky I really am...I was up this morning around 5:20am well at least to hit the snooze just one more time...:) then UP and getting ready. I usually put on a Sonic shirt and jeans but this moring I thought try to look pretty...so I did and I have on some cute black ankle pants and a little flowery tank w/ a thin little pull over...I can't explain it, anyway it is better than jeans...Then I go to look for some shoes...b/c I usually wear nikes that is all that was out...I go to the closest and I have two pair of brand new black shoes...one is the weadge...and the other is a very flat slipper type...the wedges looks the cutest but as I stand there for 5 minutes I think WHY just put the slippers on and go why make your feet hurt...there are so many people that have to wear heels everyday!!! I so feel for you - I LOVE MY FLATS :)Boring I know, but I am so blessed to not have to have my "a game" on all the time...It would be hard work making me pretty 5 days a week!!!!!! ONE I can do and I will from now on at least one day a week I am going to look fab! * this pic is me and my mom being fab ;)

No comments: