Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Nice Long Weekend!

Well,it sure is nice to have a long weekend...I have been pretty busy...Last week I was house sitting so I was away from Last Sunday to Friday, thankfully Rodney came and stayed on Wednesday night so it kinda broke the week up...but then when I got to come back home Rodney was leaving for a fishing trip to Lousiana(TUNA)so we saw each other for about an hour...he left and then me and my mom went to my mammaw and papaw's and stayed Friday night with them...that was fun got to catch up and see his plant that is so cool...I just love it, I have posted a pic of it above, I hope one day it blooms...it will be neat! Anyway...we got up Saturday morning had a wonderful breakfast and was on the way back home...I stayed at home just a little bit and then on the road again...I went with mom, dad, Susan, and Punk to Mt. View for the night...it was fun while it lasted, then off again back HOME! I stayed home Sunday night b/c Rodney had said he was going to be home early morning but he got his days messed up and he wasn't going to be home until TUESDAY morning Early...So I was up Monday morning ready to go do something :) So I went with Rita to the mall and did some shopping...I got a pair of Silvers for $21.00 So needless to say I was HAPPY!!! We got home about 9pm and I went to bed...Rodney woke me up at midnight he had just go home...he has a lot of pictures and he was excited about the trip so that is GOOD! and from what he says we will be having Tuna for awhile...Thanks for READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: