Monday, September 24, 2007

Well hum...

Well I have just about decided to lock myself in my room and never come out! It will probably be alot safer for everyone! We had a yard sale at my mother-in-law's house this weekend...well Thursday, Friday & Saturday and it was going great...just alot of work! Well I made it through Thursday and Friday no problems at all...then here come SATURDAY...I should have just stayed in the bed! I get up and drive to the yard sale had 2 more boxes to put out so I pull up to her driveway empty them then going to to back up to park up in this vacant lot...well I hit the neighbor's mailbox!!!! O I was so mad!!! How stupid can you be I ask myself...I never even seen it and sure didn't think I was that close...but that is how Saturday started so needless to say I was mad most of the day! I had to start looking for some guys to at least get the nice BRICK mailbox stood back up and now I still have to go back and mortor in the flower bed that was around it...I don't even want to talk about my poor car...the bright side is at least I can drive it...but it sure doesn't look to pretty now...just my luck I probably made enough in the yard sale to pay my deductable to repair my car...maybe :) - But that is just my luck!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny-I am not sure you were meant to operate motor vehicles,bicycles-well you get the picture. But thanks for putting it out there for us to read because it definetly helps to know others have days like that also!! -Nancy

MARK said...

You can call Phoebe's dad he works on cars and you might get a family discount???