Monday, December 10, 2007

GOOD ONE...had to share :)

I took my granddad to the mall the other day to buy
some new shoes. We
decided to grab a bite at the food court. I noticed
he was watching a
teenager sitting next to him. The teenager had spiked
hair in all
different colors: green, red, orange, and blue. My
granddad kept staring at
him. The teenager would look and find him staring
every time.

When the teenager had enough, he sarcastically asked,
"What's the
matter old man, never done anything wild in your
life?" Knowing my Granddad, I
quickly swallowed my food so that I would not choke
on his response;
knowing he would have a good one. And in classic
style he did not bat an
eye in his response. "Got drunk once and screwed a
peacock. I was
just wondering if you were my son."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha-ha, this is so funny. :-)

Anonymous said...

that has got to be the funniest thing i have ever heard in my entire life!!!