Friday, December 7, 2007

just a catch up...

Okay I have not been in the blogging mood lately and I promised myself that if I started blogging I would keep it and I do really enjoy it...but I feel like I have just been to busy...

Alot has happened so I will try to fill you in without boring you to death :)

My nanny is home - she was in the nursing home getting therapy from when she shattered her shoulder...I haven't went and visited since she has been home (I feel BAD - so I have to do that this weekend - no excuses!)

My Dad is actaully being appreicated at his job...I'm proud of him...and I really think he likes his new position...he is doing the same thing just at a high level...

Rodney and I are struggling with his dad and his wife...but I have came to relize today on the way to work that if his dad thinks it can work out and he will be happy with it then I shouldn't continue to down the marriage...it is very hard for me but I will try...I'm not saying that I will be over joyed to see her but I will manage and be nice as possible...for his dad sake

Next, I did blog about Guinee's death and a little more about that is it was very hard for me to watch Rodney dig the first hole in our own yard to bury a pet...I first wanted to take it to mom and dad's b/c that is where everything else it...but the more I thought about it I wanted him home...Rodney got Guinee for me 1 month after we were married and we have been married for almost 5 years so he was getting pretty old...but I do know I will never have another one...anything else I get I want them to have a long life...

Yesterday my cat, Sassy, that I left at home when Rod and I got married had to be put to sleep - this was good because she had cancer and it was getting worst...but it still makes me sad...

Now on a lighter note...a deer hit my car...yes another accident...if you remember I hit the car with my bike :( ran into a mailbox :( and now this...and all I know is I am so glad to live right next to a great body shop!!! If you need some body work talk to me I'll give you the - I keep it on speed dial : )

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!

1 comment:

MARK said...

You have a body shop in the family....Phoebe's dad owns his own shop....