Thursday, December 13, 2007

Is that a BLUE sky and is that the SUN????

Yes I think it is...this is the first day in a while that the sun has shown its beautiful face! I love it I'm alright with it being colder if at least the sun is out so I don't get all depressed!! Last night was yucky out...I got home from work and really need to go do some shopping...I don't like to go by myself but Rodney doesn't do shopping this time of year to many people everywhere for him :) So I ate supper and then got in the car and headed out! I got most of my shopping done and really enjoyed being there by myself...it brings back memories of when I did it all the time when I was in school...I looked at everything and never thought about a thing...I got everything I went after and the best part was at everyplace I went I got the Perfect parking spot :) It might have been raining but it wasn't that bad...and the stores really weren't that crowded...it was better than waiting for the weekend!

No comments: