Thursday, April 24, 2008

Day 1 or 17

Yeah I'm not to happy right at the moment but it will get better! I started house-sitting yesterday for 17 days while my boss in taking a trip to Europe/Paris. I usually stay about a week while they go to Florida etc., but this is a biggy...I will try to post each day to let you know what happens b/c there is always something going on here.

Yesterday, I walked the dogs it was so nice the weather and the dogs(WOW)! I eat a ham sandwich and some chips then I get on the elliptical and do some weights...man i feelin good! THEN I eat ICE CREAM...lets just say that ruined the night...I eat a whole dang bowl of the good stuff...then watch big brother - YEAH - I hope Adam wins!! Then I go upstaires to go to bed...WRONG!!

I get in the bed and something smells funny!!! yeah PEE...I think the dog had the cat trapped up there and it had to go somewhere so it picks the dang bed!!! needless to say I slept on the couch...and I'm just thankful I had brought my own pillow!!!!!

Now it is raining so I am just hoping that the dogs can hold it until it slacks up so they can go out!!!

O and another thing - My tooth fell out again...at least it doesn't hurt so I'll just keep using the vasaline and hope my real fake tooth hurrys and gets here ;)

1 comment:

Mrs. V. said...

Wow! Sounds Interesting! I hate having teeth problems. It sucks!