Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Change my Mind...

I have the choice to decide to go down in a big ball of fire or rise up and spread my wings. I have been under a bunch of stress at work and it has mainly been with the the office/house remodel that is going on. It makes it very hard just to do my job just like today I walk up to my office and the roof next to my office is completely gone! They are raising the roof ;)!! ANyway between that and the new dog and now the grandkids because it is summer break I just want to scream! But I have decided that I have a choice here...my life is the most important to me and yes I have a job and it is important but I need to be at my best to do the best job I can do!!! So I am going to quit downing the world and look on the bright side of all of this and know that there is an end to it all!

I went to the Doctor yesterday due to some numbing headaches etc. and they told me that it looks like Miagrains as soon as the appt was over they sent me to the hospital for an MRI just to be sure...they should call me today on that...I was kinda well not kinda I was worried about MS b/c there are family members that have it but he said from my last MRI that it wasn't MS but he would check again on this one just for certain...He put me on a medication for the Miagrains that I will be taking everyday and then I go back in 3 months to see if it helped.

I wake up this morning with a really bad sore throat so just what I need strep or an ulcer...bring it on!!!!

3 comments:

Mrs. V. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. V. said...

Grandkids? You are not old enough to have Grandkids!

jenny leigh said...

:) - SORRY - yeah let me clear that up - my bosses Grandkids!!!