Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm back!






Wow weeee! I am back in town after a much needed weekend getaway with Rodney. After 2 full weeks and only seeing him 3 times it was so needed! So we went to Branson saw a show and shopped and ate way to much! Then went to Eureka where we stayed in the Basin Park for the first time (very neat) just like the Cresent...we both love it there and the storms moved through on Saturday night so it just made it for a better stay. We ate way way to much there but is was so worth it...I ate a Black and Blue Burger (Bacon & Blue Cheese) man it was great acutally had it twice it was soo good! Anyway we walked the streets and only found 2 things to buy but I was really excited...it was two bowls hand made pottery - they were for cleo and water and food bowl - just perfect...now he is high class no more mis-matched bowls for him ;)

Above are some pics...enjoy :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooooh I LOVE BRANSON! its awesome!

ok..i am lovin your blog chic!